If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: super easy and delicious side dish - jwolfsthal
- 10 large Sprouts, washed and rough chop
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium yellow onoion
- 1 tablespoon oilve oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (good quality)
- salt and pepper
- add oil to a heavy skillet (cast Iron rocks). Sautee garlic and onion for 1 minute on medium heat
- add sprouts, srit and cover for five-10 minutes. only shake a few times. you want some browning and crispy ends.
- add vinegar and sautee for 1-2 minutes. serve warm.
- * Can be even better if you start by rendering some bacon and saute the sprouts in the fat.
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.