Author Notes: super easy and delicious side dish - jwolfsthal
- 10 large Sprouts, washed and rough chop
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium yellow onoion
- 1 tablespoon oilve oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (good quality)
- salt and pepper
- add oil to a heavy skillet (cast Iron rocks). Sautee garlic and onion for 1 minute on medium heat
- add sprouts, srit and cover for five-10 minutes. only shake a few times. you want some browning and crispy ends.
- add vinegar and sautee for 1-2 minutes. serve warm.
- * Can be even better if you start by rendering some bacon and saute the sprouts in the fat.