If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Today i woke up. I rummaged through my fridge. This is what happened.
Note: I am a condiment queen, so i ate my eggs with hot sauce and ketchup. Though, that step is by no means required. - pompom
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 bunch dandelion greens (or whatever greens you have on hand)
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon zataar
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon grape seed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Trim off the bottoms of the dandelion greens. Coarsely chop the leaves. Slice up the green onion, dark green part included.
- Heat up oil in a pan. Add greens and onions. Stir in all spices with some salt and pepper.
- Cook until wilted but still vibrant green in colour. Take off heat.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs in a small bowl. Adding in the greens to coat them with the eggs.
- Heat up pan again, you shouldn't need anymore oil. Add egg mixture to pan and let it ALMOST set. Then stir up until you have your desired texture. This should only take a minute or two. Eat and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe