Author Notes: You are cheap, poor and lazy. And you can afford one oyster just to live like the Donald for about 5 seconds. One taste is all you get. Now back to your double wide. - pierino
- 1 Fresh kumamoto oyster (or substitute one belon flown in from Brittany)
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Ground white pepper
- Shuck the oyster.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and serve with your cold oyster.
- Swallow oyster.
- Get your hair ironed and and your eyebrows threaded.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shellfish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner