If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You are cheap, poor and lazy. And you can afford one oyster just to live like the Donald for about 5 seconds. One taste is all you get. Now back to your double wide. —pierino
- 1 Fresh kumamoto oyster (or substitute one belon flown in from Brittany)
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Ground white pepper
- Shuck the oyster.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and serve with your cold oyster.
- Swallow oyster.
- Get your hair ironed and and your eyebrows threaded.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shellfish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.