Author Notes: Inspired by our Tiramisu Pancakes and love the idea of combining lemon and almond together. Recipe is easy to make and is made with gluten free ingredients and vegan too! - pure2raw
- 1/3 cup millet flour
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 piece lemon juice
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Place all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Next add in your wet ingredients and stir till combined.
- Place a little oil of choice into a skillet over medium heat. And scoop pancake batter into heated pan.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side till done.
- Top with favorite syrup and toppings.