If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by our Tiramisu Pancakes and love the idea of combining lemon and almond together. Recipe is easy to make and is made with gluten free ingredients and vegan too! - pure2raw
- 1/3 cup millet flour
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 piece lemon juice
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Place all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Next add in your wet ingredients and stir till combined.
- Place a little oil of choice into a skillet over medium heat. And scoop pancake batter into heated pan.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side till done.
- Top with favorite syrup and toppings.