If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just a "Hamburger Helper" concoction for what I had in the house to feed a crowd cheaply. I cut this down to 4 servings for a complete meal. —loubaby
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Asian Chili Oil or Paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 pound vermicelli, cooked al dente
- Combine beef and 1 Tbl soy sauce. Heat a large skillet or wok until hot over medium-high heat and add 1 Tbl oil. Cook beef until browned, about 4 minutes; drain.
- Reheat skillet and add remaining 1 Tbl oil and cook cabbage, garlic, ginger and green onions 1 to 2 minutes til only crisp tender, stirring frequently. Add peanut butter,chili oil, broth and remaining soy sauce; bring to boil and then simmer 2 to 3 minutes to blend flavors.
- Add vermicelli and beef back to skillet; mix lightly and heat until hot. Serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
The freedom to snack.