If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipie is really good and something everyone in your family will enjoy. Also, this sauce can be used in a variety of dishes and different ways so feel free to be creative as well. - katierk
- 4 pieces chicken breast
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup fresh chopped chives
- 2 average shallots
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon flour or xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoons butter
- onion powder to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 10 ounces chicken stock
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and onion powder. Pan saute with the butter. About 2 minutes, flip and cook about 2 more minutes.
- Then remove the breasts from the pan and set on seperate plate, and place in a 200 degree oven to keep warm.
- Next use some of the white wine to deglaze the pan. Being sure that all bits are well scrapped from the pan. Add minced shallots and flour or xa. gum and stir. Saute for a minute then add the basil and chives. Saute another 45 seconds.
- Next, add the rest of the white wine and reduce by half. Next add the cream and chicke stock. Simmer until all reduced by half being sure to stir well. Season to taste with salt and any other desired spices.
- Finally add the chicken breasts back to the pan with the sauce reduce the heat to low and cover with lid. Simmer for several minutes
- Fluff sauce white fork and add any other desired seasonings. Serve with two long chive stems forming an X over the chicken and sauce to garnish.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
Home & design links we love.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.