If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grills are not just for burgers and hot dogs! :) —Diethood
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large Ziploc bag pour in the olive oil, red wine vinegar, rosemary, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When your grill is hot, place the loin(s) on the hot grill and brown on all sides; about 3 minutes on each side.
- Once browned, turn down the heat to medium, close the grill, and come back once in a while to flip it around.
- The loin will be ready within 40 minutes.
- Allow the meat to rest for at least 20 minutes before you cut it.