Author Notes: Grills are not just for burgers and hot dogs! :) - Diethood
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large Ziploc bag pour in the olive oil, red wine vinegar, rosemary, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When your grill is hot, place the loin(s) on the hot grill and brown on all sides; about 3 minutes on each side.
- Once browned, turn down the heat to medium, close the grill, and come back once in a while to flip it around.
- The loin will be ready within 40 minutes.
- Allow the meat to rest for at least 20 minutes before you cut it.