If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great Party Starter, easy way to make an Aioli without having to go threw all the trouble. —Ben Diaz
- 12 pieces Thin Slice Gallo Salami
- 2 ounces Watercress leaves
- 1/4 cup Watermelon, Cut into Julienne Matchsticks
- 1 cup Cherry Wood Chips
- 1 cup Roma Tomatoes
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Start by soaking the chips in water for 2hrs next remove and drain water and place onto a hotel pan lined with foil. Set over burners on high heat; next place the tomatoes in a perforated hotel pan and insert it into the first one, cover and allow to smoke for 20 min. next remove tomatoes from smoker and puree. Now whisk in the smoked tomato puree into the mayonnaise add the garlic and season to taste. Now layout the salami and place an equal amount of watercress into each piece and repeat process with watermelon. Now roll the salami making sure to have a tight seal but not overly that the product comes out, secure with a toot pick if necessary. Now arrange the rollete’s onto a square plate and serve with a side of the smoked tomato Aioli.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Use of Aioli
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.