If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 drinks (can easily be doubled)
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 shots chilled fino sherry
- Chilled seltzer
- 2 thin slices lemon, for garnish
- Mix the lemon zest, sugar and 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes. Strain and let cool completely.
- Into each of 2 chilled 10-ounce tumblers, add 1 1/2 shots sherry and 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon syrup. Fill the glass with chilled seltzer (tasting and stirring as you go to make sure the flavor is neither too sweet nor too dilute). Garnish and each with a lemon slice.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
This Week's Best #F52Farmstands
Cheese peppers, grapes, and more
This week's best #F52farmstands.
Get baking this Labor Day.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Storage made crystal clear.