Author Notes: This is a favorite deli drink that I grew up on. Back in the sixties we used to order this at Junior's in Coral Gables, FL and then later I served the Ice Mocha as a summer special for our restaurant menu. - harrisson
- 2 ounces chocolate syrup
- 6 ounces coffee ice cream
- 3-6 ounces cold strong coffee
- 1 ounce whipped cream as a garnish (optional)
- In a tall chilled soda fountain glass start with the chocolate syrup at the bottom.
- add three 2 ounce scoops of coffee ice cream.
- fill the glass with ice.
- fill the glass all the way up with cold strong coffee
- garnish with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. (optional but good)
- serve with a long straw and an iced tea spoon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe