If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a favorite deli drink that I grew up on. Back in the sixties we used to order this at Junior's in Coral Gables, FL and then later I served the Ice Mocha as a summer special for our restaurant menu. —harrisson
- 2 ounces chocolate syrup
- 6 ounces coffee ice cream
- 3-6 ounces cold strong coffee
- 1 ounce whipped cream as a garnish (optional)
- In a tall chilled soda fountain glass start with the chocolate syrup at the bottom.
- add three 2 ounce scoops of coffee ice cream.
- fill the glass with ice.
- fill the glass all the way up with cold strong coffee
- garnish with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. (optional but good)
- serve with a long straw and an iced tea spoon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.