If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Roy's Hawaiian Martini recipe which goes through many changes depending on what is in the liquor locker at the time, I added seltzer water because the drink is way to strong for me.
I make a whole batch for a crowd and adjust mine to lighten it up. Not sure about posting the recipe for the batch, but here is a link to it...
- 2 ounces Roy's martini mix
- 1 ounce more or less to taste, seltzer
- 1 piece of pineapple garnish, but that stuff is really potent after soaking for 3 days
- Fill your glass with crushed ice, add the martini mix, seltzer or tonic, stir and garnish with pineapple from the " Hawaiian Punch".
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.