Author Notes: Inspired by Roy's Hawaiian Martini recipe which goes through many changes depending on what is in the liquor locker at the time, I added seltzer water because the drink is way to strong for me.
I make a whole batch for a crowd and adjust mine to lighten it up. Not sure about posting the recipe for the batch, but here is a link to it...
- 2 ounces Roy's martini mix
- 1 ounce more or less to taste, seltzer
- 1 piece of pineapple garnish, but that stuff is really potent after soaking for 3 days
- Fill your glass with crushed ice, add the martini mix, seltzer or tonic, stir and garnish with pineapple from the " Hawaiian Punch".
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Tags: serves a crowd