If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Roy's Hawaiian Martini recipe which goes through many changes depending on what is in the liquor locker at the time, I added seltzer water because the drink is way to strong for me.
I make a whole batch for a crowd and adjust mine to lighten it up. Not sure about posting the recipe for the batch, but here is a link to it...
- 2 ounces Roy's martini mix
- 1 ounce more or less to taste, seltzer
- 1 piece of pineapple garnish, but that stuff is really potent after soaking for 3 days
- Fill your glass with crushed ice, add the martini mix, seltzer or tonic, stir and garnish with pineapple from the " Hawaiian Punch".
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns