If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's too orange to resist. —HCR
Makes 1 pint
- 2 cups carrot juice (preferably fresh and unpasteurized)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons kirsch
- Combine all the ingredients except the kirsch in a medium pot.
- Heat and stir the juices and sugar on the stove until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the kirsch.
- Chill thoroughly and strain.
- Freeze the mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Made in Milwaukee
What to eat, see, and do (hint: there's a lot of beer)
Made in Milwaukee.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Churros: the free-form, fast donut.
The chicest apron around.