If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Summertime dinners in Tuscany end with limoncello and the scent of lavender wafting through the soft air. This fizzy drink pays a tribute to those evenings. (You can make your own lavender-infused simple syrup or buy a bottle of Monin brand. You can also make your own limoncello or use your favorite store-bought brand.) —Barbala
Serves one person
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender syrup
- 1 ounce limoncello
- 1 sprig lavender
- Add limoncello and lavender syrup to an Old Fashioned glass.
- Fill glass with chilled seltzer and stir.
- Garnish with sprig of lavender... Delizioso
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.