Author Notes: Summertime dinners in Tuscany end with limoncello and the scent of lavender wafting through the soft air. This fizzy drink pays a tribute to those evenings. (You can make your own lavender-infused simple syrup or buy a bottle of Monin brand. You can also make your own limoncello or use your favorite store-bought brand.) - Barbala
Serves one person
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender syrup
- 1 ounce limoncello
- 1 sprig lavender
- Add limoncello and lavender syrup to an Old Fashioned glass.
- Fill glass with chilled seltzer and stir.
- Garnish with sprig of lavender... Delizioso
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe