Author Notes: Born of a love of ginger fused with an artisanal gin into a lovely slushy-type mixture, topped up with seltzer water. Order up a hot afternoon, serve with a generous wedge of lime.
My favorite gin to use is Cascade Mountain, made in small batches in Bend, Oregon. - boulangere
- Large handful of ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 ounces good gin
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until the consistency of a slushy. Divide between 2 chilled glasses, and top up with cold seltzer. Add a good wedge of lime to each. Toast to summer. Or the Dallas Mavericks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe