If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I originally made these for my husband, but they were so delicious, I think I ate most of them. Amazingly yummy, and full of healthy ingredients! - Zahirah
- 1 cup Flour (rice + corn)
- 1/2 cup Cocoa nibs
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup Almonds, crushed
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Puffed amaranth seed
- 1/2 cup Mixed seeds (sesame, flax, poppy, pumpkin))
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 325°F/165° C).
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet, or use a Silpat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Lightly press mixture into the prepared sheet, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into bars. Let bars cool completely in pan before removing or serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.