If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a Starter an easy recipe my wife used to make if we get fresh prawns —pauljoseph
- Few Prawns
- 1'' pieces Ginger(crushed)
- 1 piece Green chili (crushed)
- Fish tamarind Cocum 1 piece (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil
- Marinate the prawns in the above Cook them till color changes Add salt and coconut oil, cook for a minute and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail