If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A recipe from my wife she took class recently for the local housewives. - pauljoseph
- 1/2 pound pork ( cut into 1inch cubes)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Wine
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 4 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 cups Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Onion (diced)
- 2 cups Cucumber(diced)
- 4cloves Garlic cloves(minced)
- 2 cups Carrot (diced)
- 6 tablespoons Tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- Mix pork with salt, pepper and wine. Parboil carrots. Mix egg, flour and Cornstarch well. Coat pork with the mixture. Heat oil and drop in the pork pieces, one by one. Deep fry until well done , over medium heat. Drain. Fry carrot, onion, cucumber for a minute and drain. Mix tomato ketchup, Soy sauce, Vinegar, sugar, Water, Cornstarch well. Heat 4 tablespoons oil, fry garlic, stir in the mixture and simmer until thickened. Add pork and vegetables, mix well. Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pork with Cider
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.