If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect summer evening or backyard BBQ dish but more elegant and satisfying than hotdogs or burgers. —jwolfsthal
- 1 2 pound pork loin roast
- 1 head garlic
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon medium chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lowry's season all
- with a paring knife, make 1 deep slit into the pork at 2 inch intervals
- insert a sliver of raw garlic into each incision
- mix dry spices and rub into pork on all sides
- heat grill to 375 or 400
- place loin over indirect heat and cover
- turn every 7 minutes until all four sides have seared and are dry
- place over more direct heat and allow spices to mix with juices and create a crust
- once done (internal temp or 135/140), remove and let rest
- slice and serve
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.