If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes about 4 cups
- 2 15 oz cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced, green shoots removed if necessary, divided
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons pecorino romano, grated
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped, divided
- 1-2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine beans, shallot, half the garlic, and 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley in a large bowl.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine remaining garlic, parsley, anchovies, pecorino, vinegar, salt and pepper. With motor running, stream in olive oil. Process until well-blended.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture and stir to combine. Allow to sit at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Style with a breeze.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.