If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a no cook, no fuss dish! It takes the freshest ingredients from the summer farmer's markets and combines them for a salad that can truly take the heat at a picnic and still taste lovely. The citrus juices and zest along with the fresh herbs make this one salad that you will not be able to stop eating. Enjoy the outdoors without having to face the heat in the kitchen to create a great picnic side. Enjoy! —Table9
- 3 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Mint, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Lime Zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 4 Heirloom Tomatoes, Cut into 1" Chunks
- 3 cups Seedless Watermelon, 1" Balls or Cubes
- 1/4 cup Scallions, Minced
- 1/2 cup Feta, Crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, basil, mint, lemon juice, lime juice, zest and sea salt.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, watermelon balls, red scallions. Dress salad with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Mix to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.