If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We loved the combination of brussel sprouts and pancetta from Babbo... so we set off to make our own version. As someone who hadn't had a brussel sprout in her life until after age 25, this has come to be one of my all-time favorite side dishes! —NYCNomNom
- 6 pieces Thick cut, maple bacon
- 3 cups Brussel Sprouts (2 pint containers)- Trimmed and Halved
- 3 tablespoons Good quality balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 dash Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large pan, cook bacon over medium heat until desired doneness (extra crispy recommended). Remove bacon from pan and set aside while maintaining the bacon grease in the pan.
- Add brussel sprouts to pan with bacon grease and cook over medium/high heat until browned.
- Place brussel sprouts in a pan or oven dish (meat loaf pans are perfect) and add balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss brussel sprouts with bacon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.