If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This has been a staple at my parties for years! It is simple and the taste of the toasted pine nuts couples with good olive oil steals the show. I like this best served at room temperature. It's a perfect party buffet or picnic offering. —SouffleBombay
- 1 1/2 cups pine nuts, toasted
- 1 pound orzo
- 1 cup chopped parsley, packed
- 1/2 cup (or more to taste) good olive oil
- salt and pepper
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spread your pine nuts out on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes, check on them and move them around twice. Once they begin to turn golden brown in spots they are perfect. Set aside.
- Cook orzo according to package directions - al dente. Once done, immediatley run under cold water while draining. Blot dry with a paper towel and toss with olive oil.
- Add in your parsley, pine nuts and seasoning and toss well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.