If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yummy yummy yummy - not only looks good, it tastes great.
- 1/2 lime, sliced into 3 or 4 pieces
- 1/2 kiwi peeled and large dice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 ounces good white rum (or cachaca, or vodka)
- 4 ice cubes
- put lime, kiwi and sugar into cocktail shaker
- Muddle until liquid is formed
- add white rum (or cachaca or vodka)
- add ice cubes
- shake cocktail shaker until shaker becomes frosty.
- pour into cocktail (martini) glass
- garnish with slice of kiwi, or slice of lime - your choice !
- sip and enjoy. (club soda can be added to make a highball drink, but the cocktail looks classier)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.