If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A drink with jam and bread.....that will bring us back to do-oh-oh-oh.
The joys and songs of Sound of Music. And the memory it triggers in me - days of soft white bread, slathered with butter and topped with the finest strawberry jam ever. I've had to hold myself back from having this everyday for lunch. —Kitchen Butterfly
Makes your choice
- Slices of soft, white sandwich bread
- Finest (cold) salted butter
- Top notch strawberry jam
- Take a few slices of bread and butter each one. Spread the strawberry jam over the butter, on each slice.
- Sit back and eat individually, not sandwiched (doubles the pleasure)
- Sing in your head
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw