If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I imagine that this contest will get pretty interesting, but for me I'm keeping my entries simple using what is seasonally available and home grown. Finally fresh tomatoes from the Earthboxes, some fresh herbs and a dusting of cheese and the tomatoes are ready for their side of the light dinner plate. —ibbeachnana
- 2 fresh tomatos, thick sliced and plated
- 1 Tablespoon sundried tomato, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons each each fresh parsley, oregano, thyme, and marjoram, chopped
- olive oil
- Extra oil and balsamic vinegar to drizzle over seasoned tomatoes.
- To prepare to chop the herbs, drizzle a little olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper over herb leaves and sun-dried tomato in oil, mince. Add herbs over the tomatoes and serve with a touch more olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and grated Parmesan.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.