If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love, love, love coleslaw. I love it with just about anything, with my barbeque, alone, in a pulled pork sandwich, and especially with my grilled shrimp or fish tacos. One evening I had a craving for grilled shrimp tacos so I whipped some up. I knew I had to have a slaw to go with it and I was looking for a change to my ordinary cabbage slaw. So, I created a "cabbage-less" slaw using shredded zucchini and carrots. The flavors are absolutely amazing, zesty lime, a hint of sweetness from the sugar, and a tangy bite from the Greek yogurt. Not to mention, this slaw is light and healthy! MANGIA!!! - misschels
- 1.5 cups zucchini squash, roughly grated on a box grater
- 1.5 cups carrot, roughly grated on a box grater
- 6 ounces container non-fat Greek yogurt (I use Fage)
- 2 tablespoons light mayo
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine using a spatula until fully incorporated.
- Place the slaw in the refrigerator and allow to chill for at least one hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Soffritto: The Superstar
Your new favorite three-ingredient ingredient.
Soffritto's a superstar.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Lettuce love vegetables.
This is poppin'.