If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Oh is this so refreshing and sharing not necessarily a good thing.
Not unlike many other recipes out there, I use powdered sugar and Meyer lemon, and a piece of prosciutto on the side
Serve with fresh fruit and a touch of mint over the ice. —ibbeachnana
Serves 4 or just me
- 1 whole cantaloupe, cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt
- Mix sugar and water, microwave for 1 ½ to 2 minutes for a foggy simple syrup
- Process the cantaloupe pieces with lemon juice add syrup whirl it a few times and pour through china cap. I use the china cap because I can control the amount of pulp that I want to push through into the liquid for the ice. Freeze in ice cream maker, (mine takes about 20 minutes), pour into freezer containers and freeze in the quick freeze part of your freezer for at least 2 hours. This is great with fresh fruit and slices of prosciutto.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.