If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A young cook taught me a version of this recipe a while back at a Thanksgiving meal we shared.
This is a superb condiment for sandwiches, carnitas, a hot and sweet dip, and of course, the perennial roast turkey. Depending on your intended use, the ingredients can be lightly pulsed in the food processor, or pureed for a more "dippy" texture. —Bevi
- 12 ounces Fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Juice of one lime
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 bunch Green onions, cut into 3-inch strips
- 2 Jalepeno peppers, seeded
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Put all ingredients into a food processor, and process until coarsely chopped, finely chopped, or pureed according to your preference.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Food Blog Links We Love
All the colors of the summer
Food blog links we love.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
Have a ball (jar).