If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I asked my brother, Russell, what sort of food he likes to make for gatherings. He told me about this salsa that he claims is "freakin good" on account of the tequila he adds to it. - midnitechef
Serves 4 (you will probably have to make more)
- 10 Roma tomaotes, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded for milder salsa, leave it in for hot)
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- pinches salt
- 1 - 2 shot good Tequila
- juice of 1 lime
- Chop the vegetables and season to taste with salt.
- Add the tequila, lime juice and cilantro.
- Serve with corn chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw