Author Notes: This is one of my go-to weeknight dinners, it's light and fresh so you won't be tossing and turning all night trying to digest a heavy dinner.
- 1 piece sprouted grain bread, toasted
- 1/4 avocado, mashed
- 1 teaspoon tahini sauce
- 1 medium english cucumber, thinly sliced
- salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
- Spread avocado on top of toasted bread and drizzle with tahini sauce.
- Top with sliced cucumber and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw