If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my go-to weeknight dinners, it's light and fresh so you won't be tossing and turning all night trying to digest a heavy dinner.
- 1 piece sprouted grain bread, toasted
- 1/4 avocado, mashed
- 1 teaspoon tahini sauce
- 1 medium english cucumber, thinly sliced
- salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
- Spread avocado on top of toasted bread and drizzle with tahini sauce.
- Top with sliced cucumber and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Freeze It Right There
A fruity, frozen spin on a classic.
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
Plan a genius dinner party: part one.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Community Picks: Lettuce-Free Salad
A trusty trivet.