If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Although it’s not complicated at all, this slaw packs a lot of punch! It is so healthy and good for you—plus it is super tasty! —TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 2 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 2 cups Chopped Black Kale-stems removed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly minced Ginger
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a serving bowl, combine the cabbage, black kale and red onions. In a small mixing bowl, combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger, honey and minced garlic. Whisk together and pour sauce over vegetables. Toss to combine and add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
How to Eat Cookies for Breakfast
Well, cookie butter that is
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
The sauce savior.
Put cake on a pedestal.