If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This vegetarian is easy to make and is healthy and filling too! You can freeze some for later, use it in tacos or burritos. —thesinglebite
- 2 teaspoons Canola Oil
- 1 Small Onion, diced
- 1 Red or Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 1/2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 28oz. can Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 1 15oz. can Black Beans
- 1 15oz. can White Beans
- 1 15oz. can Kidney Beans
- 1 1/2 cups Your Favorite Chopped Veggies (fresh or frozen - broccoli, carrots, corn, zuchinni, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne (optional)
- Heat oil in large pot, add onion, garlic, and red pepper. Cook on medium for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer covered for about 20 minutes
- Serve or freeze for later.
10 Great Farmers Markets
Add these to your bucket list
10 great farmers markets.
Stress-eat snacks for "True Detective."
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.