If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My basil and cilantro are about to go to the bees… —checker
- 1 handful fresh basil, whatever variety is about to bolt in your garden
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, the part that hasn’t bolted yet
- several shaves of jaggery, or the equivelant of evaporated cane sugar
- 2 parts tequila, your choice
- 1 part Triple Sec
- juice of ½-1 lime, or to taste
- Rip up the basil and cilantro leaves as you put them in a cocktail shaker. Add the jaggery and lime juice and muddle a bit.
- Add the ice, tequila, and triple sec and give it a good, long shake.
- Strain over ice and garnish with basil or cilantro leaves.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Put Pizza in a Pocket
Get ready to feel nostalgic
Put pizza in a pocket.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
Can your lunch handle the commute?
It's in the bag.