Author Notes: This is a modified version of a great and beautiful cocktail I had in Israel. mmm. The original had pomegranate seeds floating in it... - DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 organic lemon,juice and zest of
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 cans frozen limeade
- 1 can lime perrier water
- 1 can water
- 4-6 ounces tequila
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Raspberry Syrup: In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, boil the frozen raspberries, lemon juice, sugar and 2 cups water until reduced in half. Strain. Reserve and cool.
- Wash the fresh raspberries. Place in a bowl and top with the tequila. Place in the fridge overnight.
- Blend together the limeade and enough water to fill its container in a blender. When well mixed pour into large pitcher. Using the limeade container, fill with the lime perrier. Mix with a mixing spoon into the limeade mixture.
- Grab four highball glasses. Divide the tequila soaked raspberries into the four glasses evenly. Top with 1 1/2 ounces of the raspberry syrup in each glass. Fill remainder of glasses with limeade mixture. Garnish with mint.Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries