If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is both refreshing and fun. You can substitute the sparkling water with soda for a sweeter taste. The rum can be eliminated for a non-alcoholic alternative. The combination of the watermelon and lime is so refreshing.
- 6 mint leaves muddled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- slices from half of a lime
- 1/2 lime freshly squeezed juice
- 1/2 cup watermelon juice
- 1/2 cup sparkling water or club soda
- 1 ounce rum
- 3 ice cubes
- Muddle the mint leaves, lime slices and sugar together and pour in glass. Pour the lime juice, watermelon juice, rum and club soda into the glass. Add the ice cubes and stir. If you like your drinks super sweet, substitute lemon/lime soda for the club soda.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!