Author Notes: I was introduced to St. Germaine last summer and LOVED the taste! So, in my true form, began to think of what I can do to add my own spin to it. I also love the fizz and taste of Prosecco and who does not like a hint of lime? I thought of a rumless Mojito with a kiss of Italian Culture. I came up with this recipe and it was an instant hit at the party. We had to run out and make a second batch. - The Tall Guy & The Handsome Guy - The Tall Guy & The Handsome Guy
Food52 Review: This is an excellent cocktail for sipping by the pool. I used 5 mint leaves and 1/4 cup of each of the remaining ingredients to get one serving of this delicious drink. It's just a touch sweet with yummy fruit, citrus, and sour elements. - biffbourgeois - biffbourgeois
Serves a crowd
- 1 Part St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 Part Prosecco
- 1 Part Club Soda
- 5 Muddled Leaves From Your Garden Mint Leaves (more or less to taste)
- 1 Part Juice From a Lime
- Muddle mint in a tall glass. Add all of the ingredients. Fill half the glass with crushed ice to help make it easy to stir. Fill the glass with more crushed ice and stir again. Garnish with lime wedge.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Tags: grown up pool party