If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by a friend who seriously loves spicy food, and cosmopolitans. So, I thought I think I can surprise that person with a new drink. A little experimenting, and it seems just right. Serve this icy cold in a chilled martini glass! —lmichaelj
- 6 ounces Absolut Vodka (or your favorite)
- 2 ounces Absolut Pepper Vodka
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 6 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 2 ounces Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Lime Slices
- Mix all ingredients in order in a cocktail shaker with ice, shake well and strain into chilled martini glasses. Garnish with Lime slices.
Tags: sweet and spicy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.