If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Moscow Mules are our “go-to” cocktails when we want something beyond wine or beer. Here, I give it a summer twist with the addition of raspberries and lime basil.
You may substitute 2 tablespoons of lime juice for the basil if you don't have any lime basil. —SavvyJulie
- 1/3 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime basil leaves
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 3 cups ginger ale
- With a mortar and pestle, grind the raspberries and lime basil together until the leaves are completely crushed.
- Transfer the raspberries to a large Mason jar or pitcher, and cover with the vodka and ginger ale.
- Cover and shake (or stir), then refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Using a fine sieve or piece of cheesecloth, strain the liquid, pressing on the solids with a wooden spoon to squeeze out the juice. Discard the solids.
- Serve the Raspberry Mules over ice, garnished with more lime basil or a lime wedge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.