If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tzatziki is most often served as an accompaniment to meat dishes, something I have never understood. To me it is the perfect summer salad – cool and refreshing and very healthy. I slice the cucumber into larger pieces and use non-fat yoghurt to make it substantial but light. It is a balm on a hot day. —checker
- 1 large cucumber, halved lengthwise then sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- juice of half a lemon, or to taste
- approximately 1 cup plain non-fat yoghurt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well blended. I find it is best to add them a little bit at a time until I get a flavor I like, keeping in mind that it will intensify as it sits.
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.