If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A British-y, tea-based inspired by a cocktail at Park Slope's fine Fornino pizzeria, made portable for a midweek grill in Prospect Park. —acs287
- 1 small Israeli cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, or to taste
- 1 cup cucumber flavored gin, like Hendricks
- 3 cups strong Earl Grey tea, chilled
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher or mason jar. Chill. Serve over ice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
A Grain of Truth
When to switch up salts
The truth about salt swaps.
Our recent favorite recipes.
It's time to travel.
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
Put cake on a pedestal.