Author Notes: Remember the song I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor? Well I do and this is my cocktail for Gloria! I will always survive any kitchen disaster, even making cocktails for Food52! - Maria Teresa Jorge
- 200 milliliters White Rhum
- 300 milliliters fresh watermelon juice
- Watermelon to make little balls
- 50 milliliters pomegranate syrup
- 100 milliliters lime juice
- ice cubes
- Make the watermelon juice by removing the skin and seeds and processing the watermelon. Sieve to get an extra smooth juice. Measure 300 ml of juice.
- Scoop little balls out of the watermelon and put them through a toothpick to decorate the glass.
- Put all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice cubes and shake well.
- Serve in iced Martini glasses with watermelon balls in toothpick.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail