If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Remember the song I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor? Well I do and this is my cocktail for Gloria! I will always survive any kitchen disaster, even making cocktails for Food52! - Maria Teresa Jorge
- 200 milliliters White Rhum
- 300 milliliters fresh watermelon juice
- Watermelon to make little balls
- 50 milliliters pomegranate syrup
- 100 milliliters lime juice
- ice cubes
- Make the watermelon juice by removing the skin and seeds and processing the watermelon. Sieve to get an extra smooth juice. Measure 300 ml of juice.
- Scoop little balls out of the watermelon and put them through a toothpick to decorate the glass.
- Put all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice cubes and shake well.
- Serve in iced Martini glasses with watermelon balls in toothpick.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup