If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ma mère would fool my little brother Sebastian into eating this very healthy vegetable by passing the "little cabbages" over a grater. She then sauteed them in a little butter. —La Bonne Femme
- 1 packet brussel sprouts
- 1 piece butter or bacon fat
- Boil the brussel sprouts till done or slightly undercooked. Set aside to cool (easiest to handle if cold). Grate them all.
- Saute in butter or bacon fat for 2 minutes.
- Finish with salt and a little pepper or nutmeg.
- Serve separately in a dish or use as a garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.