If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I happened to pass by the Union Square greenmarket when I was wandering around downtown this weekend, and couldn't help myself: I bought enough fresh fruits and vegetables to last a month. This recipe was inspired by the fresh- and delicious-looking snap peas I found there. I wanted something that would add to their flavor but not overwhelm it. This was perfect - the mustard and chives gave a sweet and spicy finish, and the bit of butter created a glazed, gourmet look. —athaler11
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Trim the ends of the snap peas and de-string (for instructions, see How to Trim Sugar Snap Peas)
- Rinse, set in bowl and sprinkle with water
- Steam in microwave until tender (2-3 minutes)
- While still hot, toss with other ingredients
- For this recipe (and more like it), see www.tastethentell.blogspot.com
Our photographer's favorite shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook
The best shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook.
This queso is nuts.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Get your shine on.