If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the ultimate condiment - it will go nicely with or enhance the flavors of many of the entries in this contest. The best use of it in the world is on scrambled eggs! Bring on the kim chee fried rice and Portuguese sausage - I'm ready for breakfast! —CookOnTheFly
- 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 2-3 slices of slightly macerated fresh ginger root
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons Hawaiian Sea Salt (redpink)
- 5-8 Fresh Thai Chilis
- 1 quart hot water - not boiling
- Place ginger root, garlic and Thai chilis in the bottom of a clean glass container that has a tight lid (i.e. an old mayonnaise jar). Top with vinegar and Hawaiian salt. Pour in the hot water and shake vigorously. Let sit in the back of your fridge for a day or two to develop the flavors. Keeps well for about a month in the fridge. Use liberally!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.