If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I make pizza I make sure to have chili oil on hand to spread over the crust's edge before I put it on the grill or in the oven. I decided to try a homemade version instead of my typical store-bought. It also is great as a topper for soups! - Table9
Makes a small jar
- 1 cup Canola Oil
- 2 Fresh Garlic Clove, Minced
- 5 Dried Red Chili Pepper, Crushed
- In a small saucepan, on low heat the olive oil, garlic clove, and chili flakes. Cook until garlic and chili pepper flakes are turning brown. Remove and let come to room temperature, approximately 1 hour.
- Strain mixture through a mesh strainer in a mason jar. Use immediately or store up in a dark, cool place for up to a month.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce