If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A variation on simple potatoes salad. Veggies can be cooked in water as well, but I find that this salad has so much more taste when they are caramelized in the oven. —Cordelia
Roasting the Veggies
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 25 Brussels sprout
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Warm the oven to 400 degrees
- Wash the potatoes and cut the bigger potatoes in half
- put the potatoes in a backing sheet and drizzle 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil and the salt and mix well
- Roast the potatoes for 20 min. Turn them over after 15 min.
- In the meantime cut the Brussels sprouts bottoms, take some of the outer leaves and cut them two half.
- After 20 min add the Brussels sprouts to the backing sheet and drizzle the rest of the olive oil and add a bit of salt
- Roast for another 15-20 min until the potatoes get soft and the Brussels sprouts caramelized
- You can cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Put in a bowl and let cool a bit.
Salad and Dressing
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Big hand full of basil leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of mayo
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon smooth Dijon mustard
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a food processor and process until mixed very well.
- Pour the dressing on the veggies (start with 3/4 of the amount and see if you need more) and mix gently until the veggies all covered with dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts
A Grain of Truth
When to switch up salts
The truth about salt swaps.
Our recent favorite recipes.
It's time to travel.
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
Put cake on a pedestal.