If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found this in "Taste of the South" magazine and it's slowly but surely become a summer staple. I've been planning on trying it with mango or maybe even nectarines...Fruity salsas are one of the joys of summer. —dusty516
- 7-8 fresh peaches, blanched, peeled, cut in half and with the pits removed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3-5 tablespoons minced jalapeño
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat, or, if you, like me, are grill-less, turn the broiler on.
- Grill/broil peaches over direct heat for 5 minutes per side.
- When cool enough to handle, chop peaches into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, cilantro, onion, jalapeño, garlic and lime juice.
- Place in the refrigerator or serve immediately.
You Haven't Thai'd This
Thai iced tea is great, but this dessert is better
You haven't thai'd this before.
More seats and more space are possible.
We've got the summer blues.
Recipe of the Day
A better basket.