If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had a package of miso that I bought for a particular recipe sitting in my fridge for a while. I never used it for anything else and wanted to use it up before it went bad, so for a few weeks I went on a kick of "what else can I put miso in?". I thought tomato and miso might be an odd combination, but they taste suprisingly good together. - VanessaS
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted cherry and pear tomatoes
- 3 green onions, white and light green parts only, very thinly sliced.
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon hacho miso
- 1 teaspoon shoyu
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 sheet of nori, cut into 3 inch lengths and then thinly sliced
- Halve the tomatoes and place in a medium bowl with the green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger, miso, shoyu, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and lemon juice. Toss the tomatoes with the dressing and fold in the nori slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.