If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came to me last year when I had way too many cherry tomatoes. You could use sliced tomatoes of any variety. Use as an Hors d'oeuvres, snack or side dish. great with whole grain crackers —lessley74
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup fresh mozzarella cheese balls halved
- 1/4-1/2 red onion quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- olive oil
- vinegar if desired
- mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar if desired and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix lightly. Let stand for at least 10 minutes but up to a day. Remix and enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
A Zucchini Spaghetti to Fawn Over
A fried and fabulous classic
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.