If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very pretty salad to serve in the fall and it's perfect for Thanksgiving; just double or triple the amounts to feed a larger group. - WinnieAb
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed, cleaned, and sliced thin
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head radicchio, trimmed and chopped
- 2/3 cups walnuts, pan toasted
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Trim Brussels sprouts and make an “x” in the bottom of each.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add Brussels sprouts. Boil for 5 minutes, and then drain. Chop Brussels sprouts.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat the olive oil. Add chopped Brussels sprouts and radicchio and sauté for several minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to the fennel in a large serving dish. Add nuts, mix well, and then top with the crumbled cheese. Dress with olive oil and vinegar. Season with course sea salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts